Welcome to the home page of the East Flatbush Community Partnership—connecting people and resources within the East Flatbush community.
The East Flatbush Community Partnership is a coalition connecting people and resources within the East Flatbush community, including Erasmus, East Flatbush-Farragut, and Rugby-Remsen Village. Our organization improves access and coordinates resources between residents and service providers that support child and family well-being and the community’s capacity to thrive.
East Flatbush Community Partnership helps you find solutions by:
- Identifying the needs of family members
- Connecting people and resources within the community
- Providing families with referrals for counseling, training, workshops
- Working with a diverse group of community partners, including: city agencies, community organizations, service providers, faith-based organizations, local businesses and residents
- Finding the community resources to assist with developing skills, solving problems, and strengthening relationships
The East Flatbush Community Partnership is supported by JCCA and funded by the New York City Administration for Children’s Services.
With the assistance of the Program Director, Community Organizer, and Community Ambassadors, the East Flatbush Community Partnership Program identifies needs and makes connections to strengthen families and their access to services.
Our diverse network of public and private partners includes city agencies, community organizations, service providers, faith-based organizations, businesses, and residents. AS a result, this broad and diverse coalition creates a foundation rich in resources to support our community. East Flatbush Community Partnership participants are ambassadors to the community, advocating for families and advising city agencies. In the same vein, our resources provide families with referrals, workshops, counseling, and training.
East Flatbush Community Partnership facilitates access to numerous resources such as:
- Health and well-being, including mental health and wellness
- Education resources, services, providers and institutions
- Help with finances and career
The Community Partnership’s primary goal is to connect families with organizations that directly advocate for and serve the community.
In support of child safety, permanency, and well-being, we focus on the entire family and its complex challenges. Our aim is to provide children and parents with the resources to holistically address these needs by learning to develop skills, solve problems, and strengthen relationships within the community. The Partnership provides a platform for East Flatbush residents to be seen, heard, and served.As a result,